Question Realtek audio works but digital output doesn't

Mar 20, 2022
Recently I switched my PC on ready to game as soon I was logged on I updated an option driver then went straight onto a game the headset had no sound and I was confused. The night before it was working fine so I tried updating the drivers, reinstalling them. uninstalling the device. Unticking enhancements, I tried everything that seemed to work for others however not for me. I rollbacked the optional update that I thought may be the issue however still nothing the headset works perfectly fine when I select Realtek audio, however when I use the digital output which I need its just silence. I even plugged the headset in the front of my computer however same issue. The Realtek audio works and the digital output doesn't. I've tried everything and nothing will work. Does anyone know if something may be blocking it from working. Oh Yh, one last thing the only stopped working when I plugged my PC to a different display and made the sound come out of the TV rather than my headset, but I doubt that can be the issue. HELP IM IN NEED!

Colif

Win 11 Master
Oh Yh, one last thing the only stopped working when I plugged my PC to a different display and made the sound come out of the TV rather than my headset, but I doubt that can be the issue.
which version of windows?
Have you checked to see if the default output for sound hasn't been swapped to HDMI in settings?

digital and analog are controlled by realtek drivers but 2 different ones. When you install the driver package, it can install 2 different drivers. Device manager shows the driver version I have for digital matches my windows version but analog matches a Realtek driver version number.