Question Realtek HD Audio Go missing , Device Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2020
So, today while watching videos on youtube , i got a red X near my sound (left corner) and i didnt hear anything, i tried checking out for solutions, installing and uninstalling the driver of Realtek (in official site) , also tried to download from the motherbord Tools&Drivers also didnt work, tried to restart my pc didnt work, also i tried to format my PC and how sad is that that it didnt work. any solutions? i am helpless.

mention: Realtek does not show on Device Manager. when it was working when i plugged in headphone it detcted it, now nothing work and realtek not even showing

How are you speakers/headset hooked into your computer? Are you using the front panels jacks or the motherboard audio jacks?

If you are using the case jacks try the motherboard ones, the front panel audio connector could have come lose or even broken, they are made quite cheaply..

Apr 17, 2020
How are you speakers/headset hooked into your computer? Are you using the front panels jacks or the motherboard audio jacks?

If you are using the case jacks try the motherboard ones, the front panel audio connector could have come lose or even broken, they are made quite cheaply..
i tried motherboard panel. not working. Realtek not even showing on device manager

Status
Not open for further replies.