Question Realtek Hd Driver making my pc to crash why

vulcanraven

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
i just bought a new asus laptop Fx 505 Du, trying to update all drivers i started to get this error -tread stuck in device driver- or sometimes just a black screen, i delete the realtek driver by mistake and start using the windows audio driver and the games stop crashing, after reinstalling the s 6.0.1.8606 update the crashes start to happen again.
Is this a hardware problem should i send my laptop back? or is a driver problem and is there a solution for this

D

Deleted member 14196

Real tech drivers are having a real problem with windows and if the windows driver works just use that one

vulcanraven

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
Real tech drivers are having a real problem with windows and if the windows driver works just use that one
thanks for your answer, so is the windows driver good enought to use it? or is not good for my gaming laptop? is like a best than nothing solution? cause if its like that i can just send my laptop back and get a new model maybe or another brand

D

Deleted member 14196

If you bought it when it was new why are you updating drivers if everything was working properly? You probably have messed up your own system with incorrect drivers is my guess

fahad9t

BANNED
May 12, 2019
the proof that your laptop hadware is not damaged is when u uninstalled it and then it was working with windows audio driver for a short while but it was working
try to reinstall windows
idk what os u on if u on win 7 then u need realtek if windows 10 its has its own driver packed with the setup
and i need to know where dose the audio problem occur earphones or the laptop internal speakers
try to turn of mic if u can
and go to audio config and disable all sound effects