Question Realtek Sound Effects Tab Missing

Dec 30, 2019
I can't seem to find the Realtek sound Effect Tab, with the reverb effects and other such things. My computer has a MEDION Motherboard and also has the newest version of Windows 10 currently available. I have deleted all of the other audio things and am down to just Realtek. And so, how can I get this tab to appear again, this has driven me mad over the last couple of hours and I nearly broke my computer over it. I have also tried countless drivers from anywhere, and I can't get the thing to appear. So, how do I get the sound effects tab to come back?

I can't seem to find the Realtek sound Effect Tab, with the reverb effects and other such things. My computer has a MEDION Motherboard and also has the newest version of Windows 10 currently available. I have deleted all of the other audio things and am down to just Realtek. And so, how can I get this tab to appear again, this has driven me mad over the last couple of hours and I nearly broke my computer over it. I have also tried countless drivers from anywhere, and I can't get the thing to appear. So, how do I get the sound effects tab to come back?
Try different Realtek sound drivers. There are UAD and HDA types of drivers, UAD (Universal Audio Driver) usually has poorer options than HDA type.
Please visit https://www.tenforums.com/sound-audio/ some Realtek driver developers also contribute there.

Dec 30, 2019
Try different Realtek sound drivers. There are UAD and HDA types of drivers, UAD (Universal Audio Driver) usually has poorer options than HDA type.
Please visit https://www.tenforums.com/sound-audio/ some Realtek driver developers also contribute there.
I already appear to have a HDA Driver. I have tried many different drivers, is there something else wrong here? I need some help here, thank you.

I checked everywhere, actually.
Once you've updated to the new drivers download and install the Realtek audio manager from Windows Store. The user interface is accessed through Realtek Audio Console app (which is added to the programs list on the Window button ) and looks just like a typical Windows system app now so it looks different but all the same features are there.

Last edited: