[SOLVED] Reccommed me some good driver updating tools

Lutfij

Titan
There are none worth recommending! If you decide to use third party apps to tell you if you have drivers that need updating, be prepared to end up with either a bricked computer/machine or a system that is performing worse than it should be.

There are threads here where the BIOS was recommended for updating by a driver updating tool, the fella had to buy a new board since the BIOS version was not meant for the board he owned.

Manually source the latest drivers from your manufacturer's support site and then install them manually. You will need to cross-reference the version you have installed with the one listed on their site, with respect to your hardware.

I just want some driver updating tool to scan my pc for driver updates,then i would install it manually rather than installing it from the Driver Updater
How do you think such apps make their money?
Some sell your info, some install tracking, some install malware....
Consider other apps too.
For example, if you have a HP printer, you may have installed a driver update monitor that is consuming resources by constantly checking for updates.

You never need to update a driver unless something is going wrong.
It does happen though.
Windows sometimes pushes out a less than optimal drivers.
You should set windows to not automatically update any drivers.
A more common need to update a driver is for your graphics card.
Sometimes for a new game, and sometimes for fixes.
Past that, I can't think of any driver you should want to update with regularity.