Receive And Transmit Internet With 2 Different Wifi Adapters

Soulreaper005

Distinguished
May 11, 2015
So I really want to use 2 wireless adapters. I read online that windows XP had something called a multi tool which made it so that you could transmit your data with one adapter and receive with the other. I was wondering if there was any way that i could do this on windows 7. I have searched but have found nothing. I really want to do this to utilize both ends so i can multitask without bottlenecking with my current adpater.

Solution
it doesn't quite work like that.

there is software that will allow you to access multiple internet portals, such as wifi and 4g at the same time and "act" like one connection. However, i do not know of anything that will allow you to use 2 wireless nics to connect to 1 routers to "double" your speed.

in the end the router has a max receiving rate, and you already get it if your pc's wifi is as fast (for example, a n300 router matched with an n300 nic). You can increase your network speeds with a faster wifi router matched with a faster wireless nic on your pc, but if you have a slow internet connection even that will only speed you up to the max your connection speed is.
it doesn't quite work like that.

there is software that will allow you to access multiple internet portals, such as wifi and 4g at the same time and "act" like one connection. However, i do not know of anything that will allow you to use 2 wireless nics to connect to 1 routers to "double" your speed.

in the end the router has a max receiving rate, and you already get it if your pc's wifi is as fast (for example, a n300 router matched with an n300 nic). You can increase your network speeds with a faster wifi router matched with a faster wireless nic on your pc, but if you have a slow internet connection even that will only speed you up to the max your connection speed is.

Solution

Soulreaper005

Distinguished
May 11, 2015
I have a very fast internet as i have Verizon Fios. And We pay for the most expensive package i don't know exactly the stats though. Even though this is strong i have decided that i will just order a HomePlug for Lan Access