So I just bought a Corsair TX650M off Amazon and the shipping box was quite damaged, when I looked inside, a few of the edges of the psu were dented, and the "lip" above the TX650M logo was disaligned, the switch was also turned on. I'm not sure if I should return this or not, it's in the return window, I just received it. I would show pictures but I don't know how to on this forum, if you can tell me I'll show pics

Solution
So I just bought a Corsair TX650M off Amazon and the shipping box was quite damaged, when I looked inside, a few of the edges of the psu were dented, and the "lip" above the TX650M logo was disaligned, the switch was also turned on. I'm not sure if I should return this or not, it's in the return window, I just received it. I would show pictures but I don't know how to on this forum, if you can tell me I'll show pics
Why wouldn't you return it? It was damaged in transit. Hopefully you took pictures of the sealed box as delivered as proof of damage.

kanewolf

Titan
Why wouldn't you return it? It was damaged in transit. Hopefully you took pictures of the sealed box as delivered as proof of damage.

Solution