RTX 3080 Ti Gaming X Trio
Kraken Z73 360mm
32GB 3200Mhz Trident Z
970Evo 1GB + 4TB HDD
Rmx 1000W Corsair
Gigabyte X570 Master

Windows 11(updates a few months ago)

Problem:
First of all this isn’t an issue that’s completely broken my system. I can fix it by resetting the CMOS and shutting it off completely. The problem has been happening more and more recently and it’s become more and more of a task to deal with, and I want to figure it out before it actually destroys something. The problem happens when I attempt to boot my PC, I get no message not anything and everything turns on. It’s very similar to nothing posting but the one difference is that there is a single tab line at the top left. This is not an issue with the monitor I have never seen it before. I have left it on for a while after I got this; nothing changed at all. I tried resetting it multiple times and got nothing until I reset the CMOS and it booted up and automatically put me into BIOS, and I was able to launch normally from there with no further issues. This only started happening recently maybe a week ago, but it has happened a few more times recently and it’s become a hassle to launch it every time.

D

Deleted member 362816

Sounds like something is wrong with your Ram settings. To avoid this issue turn off XMP and manually set the timings to what your ram is.