Question Recommend me a case

Feb 6, 2020
Hey, I've got a i7-6700k, GTX 960, my PSU has recently been doing weird things and since I'll have the hassle to reconnect everything, I might as well replace the whole case since it's old and most new cards won't fit. Please recommend something well in budget but 100% worth it, thanks!

I chose this as the case for my custom built rig 4 years ago , some people think it is now a dinosaur , the case is huge and the prices have dropped so much that some places are practically giving it away.

Note. the photos in the link dont show a fan on the left side but you can fit one , under a sliding flap their is a button you can press to do a restart so if you pc freezes you dont have to turn power off and risk corrupting something.

Ok so the case looks cheap but its not , i cant hear anything running inside the case.

Cooler Master N300 Mid Tower PC Case - Laptops Direct

Hey, I've got a i7-6700k, GTX 960, my PSU has recently been doing weird things and since I'll have the hassle to reconnect everything, I might as well replace the whole case since it's old and most new cards won't fit. Please recommend something well in budget but 100% worth it, thanks!
What is your budget lol we can't suggest well in budget without knowing the budget...

Lancool 215, P400A, 4000D Airflow, 275R Airflow are some good choices

Feb 6, 2020