For Editing and Gaming with Curve Optimizer Settings and Stable
Mine is at CO -30 all cores but may not be for every one,have to check stability, ECO mode is at 65W and LLC is at Maximum. That nets CB r23 result 16000+ with all core frequency of about 4860MHz, single core 1650 at best core at 5005MHz all with voltages up to 1.33v and on a good day temps up to 82c.

Each CPU is different, so its really gonna be hard to give a recommendation, Its something you will have to play with, you can play with the EDC, TDC and PPT settings and get cooler temps, but you could handicap the max boost speeds if too low.

Curve Optimizer is also one of them things thats going to be different per CPU even if its the same CPU. You can do a negative all core value but you probably will have a core that wont like going to low, so I would recommend adjusting per core and keep and eye on the Event Viewer, if you get a WHEA error every now and then, the CPU doesn't like it.

How you can tell which core don't like it if you look at the WHEA error and see what the APIC ID is, if its ID is 0 or 1, its going to be CPU 0 that don't like that value, if the ID is 6 or 7, means core 3 doesn't like that value.

My 5900x 2 of my cores don't like much past -15, the other ones will do -30 with no issues what so ever, and thats with a +200mhz that PBO allowed to go over stock.

Good Luck!

xxdms2k11xx

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013
Mine is at CO -30 all cores but may not be for every one,have to check stability, ECO mode is at 65W and LLC is at Maximum. That nets CB r23 result 16000+ with all core frequency of about 4860MHz, single core 1650 at best core at 5005MHz all with voltages up to 1.33v and on a good day temps up to 82c.
Does eco mode safe during rendering a 1-hour length video? I noticed the red throttle PPT sometimes TDC or both in Ryzen Master.