Recommended case and cpu fans/cooling parts

Apr 8, 2018
I've been wanting to get/upgrade the intake fans and cpu cooling of my lower end gaming pc, but I'm not sure what to get or what's compatable, so here's my specs:

Case: Thermaltake versa h22 (with window)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3

Processor: AMD FX-6300

(pretty low-average for gaming pc, if you need more specs just ask)
So far my case only has the one exhaust fan it comes with, so i want to install intake fans, not sure what fans i should get though. As for the cpu cooler, I'm still using the stock cooler, pretty sure it needs fresh thermal paste too, a lot of people say to get the Hyper 212 evo, but I've heard it doesn't fit my case, so I don't want to risk it. Also I'd prefer things to be on the cheaper side, I don't mind playing on a jet turbine, but I do mind that it works well.

Solution
Corsair, Noctua, Coolermaster, Phanteks. For your setup I would buy some Phanteks, they are cheap and pretty good. Im a fan of Noctua but they are alittle more pricey then some.
Apr 8, 2018

Actually it can have two front intake fans, and I know they're 120mm fans, but is there like a specific type or brand that would be best (I should've specified that in my op, also I'm asking because I'm not the most computer inclined).