Recommended CPU upgrade?

Ollie_R

Commendable
May 30, 2016
Hi, I am currently looking to upgrade my CPU. My set up at the moment is an i3-2120, 8gb of ram and a GTX 1050. I am hoping to upgrade my CPU and would like your guys' advice. Don't really have a specific budget but nothing more than £100. I just want to get an idea of what CPUs are available and which ones perform the best. Thanks :p

Solution
Search for something on Ebay or somewhere selling second hand CPU's. My suggestion based on your price range try looking at the 2500k sandy bridge. It's a good CPU and preforms well for it's age.

khashayar2000

Respectable
Jun 24, 2016
Well Sorry For That But U Cant Get Any Better Cpu. Since U Are Using The Lga 1155 Socket MotherBoards And Have Not Enough Money To Change The Mobo Too . So We Cant Suggest U A Good Cpu Which U Can Feel An Improvements In It.

As U Get more Money In Budget We Are Here To Suggest U Best Choices :p

Regards ;)

Ollie_R

Commendable
May 30, 2016

I said £100 as a base thing more than anything as I don't really have an idea about what to upgrade xD. Scrap the budget, what would you suggest?

Griffsta

Honorable
Nov 30, 2013
Search for something on Ebay or somewhere selling second hand CPU's. My suggestion based on your price range try looking at the 2500k sandy bridge. It's a good CPU and preforms well for it's age.

Solution