Question Recommended Logitech Gaming Keyboard?

Computer builds

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2014
Hello,

I currently own a Logitech G502 mouse wired and Logitech G502 Wireless. Lastly, I have a RAZER Deathadder essential that I have never used. The current keyboard I use is a Dell KB2521. I am happy with this keyboard, but for my birthday someone wants to buy me a new RGB gaming keyboard. I'd like to stay in the Logitech peripherals ecosystem if possible and am hoping someone with greater knowledge of keyboards than I can help recommend something that is similar in feel to my old Dell keyboard that I have been using for years. Thanks!

(I'm not sure how describe it, but clicky switches feel very heavy and while I want to upgrade I want to keep a similar feel to my old keyboard... I just don't know anything about keyboard switches, thanks!)

Computer builds

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2014
If you're looking for fast actuations, then look at linear switches or tactiles;
https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/pro...s.html?filters=romer-g-linear,romer-g-tactile
but we will also need to know if you're looking for a TKL or a full size keyboard, if you're looking for a wired variant or a wired variant.
I have no clue if I am looking for fast actuations. I think my current keyboard is full size and would like to stick with that! I think wireless could be a nice upgrade, but currently have a wired keyboard! Would there be any way for me to figure out what type of switches my current keyboard uses? I agree linear switches or tactiles seem more similar to this than clicky, but I am not sure which one to select!

s-l1600.jpg