Recommended monitor resolution way to strached

mrtech9

Honorable
Jun 24, 2017
Ok, this is a really big problem.
I got this awesome new monitor, the BenQ G2220HD (16:9). I was really happy until this problem occurred.
I felt like playing CS-G0, so i did. But then I pressed the auto adjust button. Normally, it sits at 4:3 in the middle of the screen with bars on the side, but this time it stretched it all the way. Then when I went back to the desktop that was at 1920x1080, it was stretched past the physical boundaries of the monitor so that I couldnt see the left and right side of the screen. It didn't happen with the other resolutions though. I tried auto-adjusting a billion times, restore factory settings, pluging back in both power and d-sub cables.
I am using Windows 7 and i have AMD gpu,i had this problem long time ago and i paid repairman to fix this issue
I really don't know what to do! Can someone help?

Solution
Newer mind i fixed it.I went to AMD gpu settings,then to CUSTOM RESOLUTION,then i added new resolution 1600x1080,then applied that resolution and auto adjust it,then went back again to 1920x1080 and then auto-adjusted it.And everything resets like it was,im so happy :) !

mrtech9

Honorable
Jun 24, 2017
Newer mind i fixed it.I went to AMD gpu settings,then to CUSTOM RESOLUTION,then i added new resolution 1600x1080,then applied that resolution and auto adjust it,then went back again to 1920x1080 and then auto-adjusted it.And everything resets like it was,im so happy :) !

Solution