Question Recommended Monitor?

Oct 8, 2024
I'm looking to buy a new monitor as I'm moving into my college dorm for the semester and don't want to have to lug all of my peripherals back and forth between my dorm and my house whenever I'm on visiting home. I've been using an UPERFECT 17.3'' 4K Portable Monitor, 500 Nits 100% AdobeRGB for the past few years and have been very satisfied with it.

I'm looking to buy something within the $250-350 price range, I want a 1080p or more, 144hz monitor, preferably a portable monitor too as that's what I'm used to. Any recommendations? UPERFECT 2K 144Hz Portable Gaming Monitor is the best?

triplex1

Prominent
Jun 2, 2024
I'm looking to buy a new monitor as I'm moving into my college dorm for the semester and don't want to have to lug all of my peripherals back and forth between my dorm and my house whenever I'm on visiting home. I've been using an UPERFECT 17.3'' 4K Portable Monitor, 500 Nits 100% AdobeRGB for the past few years and have been very satisfied with it.

I'm looking to buy something within the $250-350 price range, I want a 1080p or more, 144hz monitor, preferably a portable monitor too as that's what I'm used to. Any recommendations? UPERFECT 2K 144Hz Portable Gaming Monitor is the best?
Look something like this from Ali