Recommended

To all fellow "jet jockeys" - if you haven't yet tried Project Fokker's v2
of their F70 and F100 I highly recommend it. It is excellent - particularly
as it is freeware. For those like me on a dial-up it is a big d/load at 56Mb
but I got my son-in-law who's on broadband and lives nearby to d/load it for
me. It's an excellent package and great to fly. :0))

Iain

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I d/l the F70-100. Loaded fine but where do I find the com and nav radios?
I flew it into Atlanta without any glide slope help and successfully landed
the bird but the nav radios would have made it a lot less tense. I have
looked on overhead pane, pedestal, even the menu>view>instrument panel and
no "radio" option is shown there either. None of the Shift 3 is GPS, etc but
no radio stack as normally brought up by Shift2.
Danny

"IAIN SMITH" <iainsmith.rugby@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> To all fellow "jet jockeys" - if you haven't yet tried Project Fokker's v2
> of their F70 and F100 I highly recommend it. It is excellent -
particularly
> as it is freeware. For those like me on a dial-up it is a big d/load at
56Mb
> but I got my son-in-law who's on broadband and lives nearby to d/load it
for
> me. It's an excellent package and great to fly. :0))
>
> Iain

Propwash

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2005

Danny, hit Shift + 4. This brings up the pedestal panel. Turn on
radios with the red power button located in the lower center of the
pedestal window. You will x'ponder, adf, com, and nav radios
available.

Propwash

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Yep! Thar she blows. Don't know why I did not see that earlier. All is
well with the radio problems. Thanks PW.