[SOLVED] Recover partition deleted

Fire&Cold

Reputable
Sep 6, 2019
Hello! I need your help. I deteled my hdd partition through command prompt with diskpart and now I try to get it back. I tried Find&Mount(both intellectual and normal scan but didn't found anything). Should I try the "throught scan" too? After, I used the EaseEu Partition Recovery and surprise...it found my partitions but couldn't restore because "need an activation before" (after I did the hole scan..). What other free software that works do you know? Any help is really really appreciated! Thank you for your time!

Fire&Cold

Reputable
Sep 6, 2019
More info needed.

What OS?
What was on this partition?
What exact command did you use in diskpart?

Possibly TestDisk, but you WILL need some other drive to possibly recover to. Some drive with empty space.

Lastly...where is the backup of this data?

1)My OS is Windows 10 Pro.
2)Pictures, games, music.
3)I used diskpart to convert unnallocated partition into mbr because it was giving me an error where the partition was gpt when I tried to extend the volume on other partition. I will try TestDisk too, thanks!

This happened after I cloned my os to ssd and then on hdd I tried to remove the OS partition and merge it to games&stuff to make more space. I wish to undo my fault if I could but I'n not that sure..

Last edited:

Fire&Cold

Reputable
Sep 6, 2019
Last edited: