Jan 28, 2019
Hi all ,

previously i was asked for help in this topic for raw files due to partition problem:
http://www.tomshardware.com/communi...&utm_source=forum_email&utm_campaign=EPR-8813

Finally i used an RAW files recovery program and took back my files, but cant open ,cant play : In videos gives me an error message 0xc00d36c4 and in phots i would see preview but cant open ...
I already download codec pack but nothing changed...
Do you have any thoutghs about it ?

USAFRet

Titan
The previous post:

Data recovery tools are problematic, especially with large files like video.
And given that the source drive and data may have been corrupted, you're just recovering junk, at best.

Reactions: dimo1974
Jan 28, 2019
The recovered files may be corrupted at source.

When you use file recovery or undelete software, there is no guarantee that recovered files will be complete or usable.
The previous post:

Data recovery tools are problematic, especially with large files like video.
And given that the source drive and data may have been corrupted, you're just recovering junk, at best.

Thank you Philip Corcoran, thank you USAFRet... I was afraid about these ansers :)
But please let me try one final time : I want to share a screen shot of my photoes, as you can see preview is fine but when i try to open there is a problem ...

i am asking this because a few years old i had such a problem, i can t see any file in my HDD but problem was a virus that had converted all files into hidden...

What do you think, is there any chance to take my files back healthy or they are rubbish now ?

Jan 28, 2019
Yep.
You recovered some of the jpgs. Some of them apparently corrupt.
Full working video? Unlikely.

The best way to 'recover' from this in the future is a good, automated, backup routine.
USAFRet NO, in the screenshot may be it is not clear but all photos came back but when i try to open it its all blurl, there is nothing... Is this normal ?
I mean, to see the previews but not the images ?

TRENDING THREADS