Red 5 Studios CEO Voted off by Board of Directors

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotroderx

Distinguished
May 15, 2008
Wow I have never heard of red 5 so this is pure speculation but hopefully he wasn't voted out for refusing to throw players under the bus while padding stalk holder's wallets.

I think about game studios like Blizzard North and Bioware who where game changers and leaders of the industry. Who ended up getting bought up by bigger shareholder run studios and where dismantled by them.

Basically using there IP's to sell garbage games.

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005
So does this mean Firefall will be getting better as far as a whole? Been playing since Closed Beta and hasn't really changed all that much. Few things here and there and lots of old bugs that go unfixed.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Will it finally be released? I don't think highly of Red 5 for how they treated their investors. So it would be nice to know they got their act together.

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005

It is released. They are charging for a SUB VIP service.

SirGCal

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
Why does this sound to me like:

EA looking to buy/destroy yet another developer, CEO holding out and refusing to turn into trash that EA wants... Greedy board members who care not about their own product decides otherwise to increase their pockets.

Hope I'm wrong but...

Amdlova

Distinguished
i have played this FIREfall game 6 months and that game get alot of bugs. in my clan we are about 60 players everyone is donator but. no one resolve the problems. loss items loss gear sorry but i never come back to play firefall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts