[SOLVED] Red light blinking on case and no internet after new motherboard and ssd

Mar 30, 2021
I hope you guys can help me. I recently bought a new motherboard (asus b550 f gaming) and a new ssd (xpg gammix s50 lite) . Today i installed both in my new pc and turned it on. Then i had no internet. I tried to troubleshoot it but it just said that i have no drivers installed for my network adapter . After that there was a red light blinking next to my pc power button.

Also: I always had disc errors when i tried to download games before i had the ssd,I think its broken. I still have it in my "new" maybe thats the issue.

Last edited:
Solution
well you need to find another computer and download at least the network drivers for your computer, put them on a USB stick and install them on your computer. Once you have internet then you can go and download all other drivers needed and install them.
Did you do a fresh install of windows? Did you put in the CD that comes with the motherboard and install all the drivers? Chipset, network, and so on. Once you have network i would recommend going to asus's webpage and download the latest drivers for everything and install them, along with your GPU.

Depending on what you plugged into the motherboard it is most likely the HDD activity light that is blinking. I normally only plug in the power and reset buttons as i dont want to see some annoying light blinking at me.

Mar 30, 2021
Did you do a fresh install of windows? Did you put in the CD that comes with the motherboard and install all the drivers? Chipset, network, and so on. Once you have network i would recommend going to asus's webpage and download the latest drivers for everything and install them, along with your GPU.

Depending on what you plugged into the motherboard it is most likely the HDD activity light that is blinking. I normally only plug in the power and reset buttons as i dont want to see some annoying light blinking at me.
I dont have a cd drive :/

well you need to find another computer and download at least the network drivers for your computer, put them on a USB stick and install them on your computer. Once you have internet then you can go and download all other drivers needed and install them.

Solution