Related to being banned on website

Jun 21, 2018
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is good.

Just wanted to ask this why i get "I am banned or i have been banned" something like that?

While i did nothing.

Now i understood i think lol why. I think it's because of IP and it's not static IP. So, maybe my IP is banned. And when i restart my router and messages etc. It starts working.

I before too made a account (I guess yeah i did. Idk if it was successfully created or it was created but i could not made a topic or ugh idk i just can't remember it much anyways leave it xD) and it was really pissing me why i cannot make a topic same ban ban message was coming. But yesterday when i asked questions. I was even able to make account. So i was happy.

But today when this ban thing came again. I restarted router and it works again.

Seems like it's IP issue lol.

Anyways so whats the solution of this will i have to keep on restarting router to give me some different ip to solve this issue? Or can the anyone from Website like Admins or Moderators can help me here?

I use a VPN at times and don't have any issues with getting banned "assuming from Tom's"

In fact, the vast majority of the internet population does not have a static IP.

A static IP is used mainly for hosting websites, but even then DNS records are able to map an easier to remember name to whatever your IP happens to be or change to.

I use noip.com for my Dynamic DNS records for my personal ftp server.

A static IP costs extra from your ISP, hence most people don't opt to pay for it

D

Deleted member 217926

It's very possible you're caught up in a blanket IP ban. I'll pass this on to someone who can help. :)