Question Remote Access vs. Company Access programs running. How to know?

Jul 26, 2024
I work from home on a company provided laptop but was purchased and delivered directly to me without any pre-work or installs done. Its a windows 11 I think. I am constantly seeing remote access programs and users I don't recognize or even myself as a user showing I am running this or that and I am not. How do I know what access my company may have to my computer programs and logging etc.? I have asked my supervisor in the past and they said they don't do any monitoring like that we are a small company of 9 ppl and use storage locations like one drive and SharePoint stuff and have a Microsoft company controlled usage but can someone please tell me if this stuff is normal because I've had other suspicious stuff going on with my network itself and devices at home and I'm embarrassed to ask anyone. Here is an example of one service listed as I am going through them and see alot of stuff with this number at the end of it and its all services that are related to remote access and control of my computer and devices. Of course when I go to upload the images i am getting an error now as well. Please help.