[SOLVED] remote desktop from anywhere

Mar 14, 2020
Hello !

I have a raspberry pi 3b on which i installed wtware so i can use the power from my pc anywhere on my network , i wondered if i can do it from any network connection (4g connection sharing, starbucks wi fi mcdonalds etc) and how to do it ?

Ty for you answer

Solution
Start with installing it locally. Make sure you can connect to your desktop. After that - either enable VPN on your router, of learn how to port-forward RDP service (and all associated risks).
Apr 9, 2020
If you want to use your raspberry pi remotely i.e., without connecting any display, mouse, keyboard etc. with it, you can use VNC viewer for that purpose and as well as configure your pi for working in SSH mode, to work on raspberry pi by accessing its IP address. This all is for locally and if you want it to work globally, you need to turn on port forwarding on your home network router after which you can access the same IP address of your pi anywhere in the world. Here I recommend you to contact with the SSLA technical support team to get better assistance for the solution of your issue.

Jun 3, 2020
The Raspberry Pi version of RealVNC server which is enabled as a service from raspi-config allows the use of VNC connect at account level for free meaning a client machine running RealVNC client logged into the same account can access the Raspberry Pi over the internet without the need for port forwarding.