remote installation

Hi,

Does anyone know of an app that can access other machine's add/remove
programs in an MMC style?

I'm trying to find a solution for remotely managing the packages installed
on my systems, but I'm finding that only PCAnywhere/VNC/Remote desktop-type
apps are popular out there...anyone know of anything?

Dean

Group policy in active directory... It may not be exactly
what you want tho... and its lots of fun to configure.

-Dave