Remote work

Mar 10, 2022
Hello All,

I am BabaT,living in Paphos,Cyprus,I am a student and I am looking for a job that I can do online.

I have a laptop and access to the internet,I can moderately design a website,I can write and speak English moderately.
I have experience with open cart,prestashop,cubecart,Shopify and alot more.

I am currently schooling in one of the private school In Cyprus, studying computer science.

I am open to volunteering work that can improve my knowledge in IT and technology.

Thank You.

Hello All,

I am BabaT,living in Paphos,Cyprus,I am a student and I am looking for a job that I can do online.

I have a laptop and access to the internet,I can moderately design a website,I can write and speak English moderately.
I have experience with open cart,prestashop,cubecart,Shopify and alot more.

I am currently schooling in one of the private school In Cyprus, studying computer science.

I am open to volunteering work that can improve my knowledge in IT and technology.

Thank You.
You can volunteer your time here helping people troubleshoot PC and network issues.

May 3, 2022
Oh, hi! Write to me directly and I'll share some ideas. Look at [Moderator note: Promotional/advertising link removed]. company, for example.
I prefer it virtually 100% of the time. If I could reduce my time at the office to no more than a handful of hours per week, I would do it in a heartbeat. The office is little more than one distraction after another. I can achieve very clear, precise communication through phone, texts, instant messaging, and teleconferencing.

Last edited by a moderator: