Remove Windows 2000 When It Is Part of a Dual Boot With Wi..

Hello everyone.

I wonder how I can uninstall Windows 2000 when it is dual
boot with Windows Me.

Thanks in advance.

You can boot with your WinME startup disk and issue the command
sys C:
this will rewrite the boot sector, then you can delete these files boot.ini,
ntldr, ntdetect.com, bootsect.dos, pagefile.sys and possibly ntbootdd.sys
from the root of the System partition C:\., then you can delete the Windows
2000 boot partition or possibly the \winnt directory (whichever the case)

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]