[SOLVED] Removing Most Recent Assessment Scores messages in diagnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2019
Diagnostic Results

Warnings

Informational
Severity:Information
Warning:The "CPU" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems. Reducing the number of open applications may improve system performance. Check for unnecessary startup applications and disable those that are not required. If the problem continues the CPU may need to be upgraded.
Related:Performance Diagnosis
Warning:The "Gaming graphics" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems in multimedia applications or games. Disabling Aero Glass may improve performance in multimedia applications or games. If the problem continues the display adapter may need an updated driver or may need to be upgraded.
Warning:The "Graphics" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems. Disabling Desktop Composition or reducing screen resolution may improve graphical performance. If the problem continues the display adapter may need an updated driver or may need to be upgraded.
Warning:The "Disk" rating for the system is poor and may be the cause of performance problems. Reducing the number of open applications may improve system performance. Ensure the disk has adequate free space and is defragmented. Check for unnecessary startup applications and disable those that are not required. If the problem continues the disk may need to be upgraded.
Warning:The "Memory" rating for the system is very poor and may be the cause for performance issues. Reducing the number of open applications may improve system performance. Check for unnecessary startup applications and disable those that are not required. If the problem continues the memory may need to be upgraded.

Basic System Checks
TestsResultDescription
OS ChecksPassedChecks for attributes of the operating system
Disk ChecksPassedChecks for disk status
Security Center TestsPassedChecks for state of Security Center related information.
System Service ChecksPassedChecks for state of system services
Hardware Device and Driver ChecksPassedSurvey of Windows Management Infrastructure supported devices.

Performance

Resource Overview
ComponentStatusUtilizationDetails
CPUNormal23 %Normal CPU load.
NetworkIdle0 %Busiest network adapter is less than 15%.
DiskIdle28 /secDisk I/O is less than 100 (read/write) per second on disk 0.
Reads 17.3/sec + Writes 10.5/sec
MemoryNormal29 %5784 MB Available.

Desktop RatingTop: of 1

QueryQuery Result
root\cimv2:SELECT CPUScore, D3DScore, DiskScore, GraphicsScore, MemoryScore FROM Win32_WinSAT0x0

Returned Objects
Win32_WinSAT.TimeTaken="MostRecentAssessment"
PropertyValue
CPUScore0
D3DScore0
DiskScore0
GraphicsScore0
MemoryScore0
TimeTakenMostRecentAssessment
I tryed everthing and the message wont go oway. Any one know how to remove the messages from my diagnosis a real working way

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 28, 2019
I just whent to computer management and used performance to diagnosis
02.png

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Versión 10.0.18362 compilación 18362
system x64-based PC
Latitude E6330
Procesador Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3540M CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3001 Mhz, 2
(RAM) 8.00 GB

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master

Colif

Win 11 Master
the down-level migration without connection was successfully performed
that looks like information recorded after a version update maybe
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/usmt/offline-migration-reference

this is part of a shields up test -
Changes to the network interface or network topology
But YOUR computer has DELIBERATELY CHOSEN NOT TO RESPOND (that's very cool!) which represents advanced computer and port stealthing capabilities.
A machine configured in this fashion is well hardened to Internet NetBIOS attack and intrusion.
(This is very uncommon for a Windows networking-based PC.) Relative to vulnerabilities from Windows networking,
this computer appears to be VERY SECURE since it is NOT exposing ANY of its internal NetBIOS networking protocol over the Internet.
There is NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that a port (or even any computer) exists at this IP address!
Just such hacking packets are now being detected across the Internet. Scanning is underway and the threat is real.

Symptom: Missing events in the event log
Details: Investigate why 69% (38,785) of events were lost during data collection. The maximum number of buffers and event tracing for Windows (ETW) buffer size may not be optimal based on the datasets that are collected.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...g/b884b821-42c7-4201-9e5f-88c5c7c5c861?auth=1

Colif

Win 11 Master
OKay, getting somewhere.
Top output with all the 0;s = Windows experience rating. It is still part of win 10, just buried in the Perfmon screens
look familiar?

QWWFDvr.jpg

not sure why you have all 0 scores, that seems unlikely.

how to run it properly - https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/check-windows-experience-score-windows-10/

Answer to original question - How to remove most recent? Easy, right click on the report in perfmon and choose delete

Yta6VW7.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2019
Ok tryed cmd code Get-ciminstance win32_winsat same results Powershell
CPUScore : 0
D3DScore : 0
DiskScore : 0
GraphicsScore : 0
MemoryScore : 0
TimeTaken : MostRecentAssessment
WinSATAssessmentState : 3
WinSPRLevel : 0
PSComputerName :

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
My question, three days in: Why does this even matter? Why does one even care about what a given reporting mechanism reports if there is no indication of trouble.

If you are having issues with your machine then those should be identified, a Speccy Snapshot for your system provided, and then it would be possible to try to address those. About the only thing known for sure is this is Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903, based on the build number earlier in the topic.

If your system is not misbehaving in any way, then it matters not one bit that this report is behaving oddly. They sometimes do (heaven knows the Windows Experience Rating was a fraught item).

It couldn't hurt trying one or possibly both of the two things that follow to see if, perhaps, they might find some small, underlying corruption to fix:

1. Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10

2. Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

But if the system is not having any problems, I wouldn't bother with anything other than option 1, as the next Feature Update will soon be upon us.

Reactions: TJ Hooker

Colif

Win 11 Master
this works... i should have said I had tried the 1st two and they didn't work for me either

The Windows Performance Monitor also lets you view your Windows Experience Index. Here’s how you find the score or perform a system scan if there is no existing score.

• Type performance into your Start Menu search bar and select Performance Monitor.
  • Under Performance, head to Data Collector Sets > System > System Diagnostics. Right-click System Diagnostics and select Start. The System Diagnostic will run, collecting information regarding your system.
  • Now, head to Report > System > System Diagnostics > [computer name]. After selecting your computer name, the System Diagnostic Report will appear. Scroll down the report until you find the Hardware Configuration
  • Expand the Desktop Rating, then the two additional dropdowns, and there you find your Windows Experience Index.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/check-windows-experience-score-windows-10/

then right click the report file name in performance monitor and click delete.

Aug 28, 2019
i even tryed
You can still get the Windows Experience Index (WEI) scores in Windows 10.
Perform the following.
1.Press the WinKey+S to open File Search.
Type cmd.exe.
In the Results, Right Click cmd.exe and select the Run as Administrator option.

In the Command Window, type the following command.
winsat prepop
Press Enter

This command will take a few minutes to complete, be patient.
After the command completes, close the Command window.

And still after diagnosis same scores
After i tryed the test twice these showed
En ejecución: Enumeración de características ''
ejecución 00:00:00.00
codificación de vídeo de Dshow 0.00000 s
descodificación de vídeo de Dshow 0.00000 s
descodificación de vídeo de Media Foundation0.00000 s
ejecución total 00:00:00.86

Great now got to deal with a extra new msg in my diagnosis after the test

Warning: The average disk queue length is 7. Processing capacity and disk lookups may be causing the disk to be using maximum transfer capacity.

Colif

Win 11 Master
what are specs of the PC?

No one uses this test anymore, its why no one knew what it was. It used to be more useful in Win 7 or earlier, most PC since 2015 can score over 8 in all columns so your PC is not even close.

Do you have latest bios?

I thought you just wanted to delete the report. not run it. Main reason I showed how to run it in Perfmon is because it also shows the files in the tree to the left and you can delete them by right clicking the name.

Last edited:

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
A Speccy Snapshot surely would help answer a multitude of lingering questions.

Using Piriform’s Speccy to Collect Your Computer’s Hardware & Software Specifications & Report Them to an Assistant

1. Go to the Piriform Speccy Download Page and download the program.

2. Run the installer you’ve just downloaded or unzip the ZIP file if you prefer to use the portable version.

a. If you choose to run the installer - Note: The Speccy free installer may now come with Avast and the Google Chrome browser bundled with it (or something else, what’s bundled has changed over time). Make sure that you UNCHECK the options to install any bundled software when you see the checkboxes during the Speccy install sequence. When you reach the end, uncheck the View Release Notes checkbox, then activate the Run Speccy button.

b. If you go with the portable version just fire up Speccy from the unzipped folder location.

Regardless of which method you choose, you will be presented the Speccy Main Window:

main.jpg

3. From the File Menu, activate the “Publish Snapshot” item [or press ALT+F,B]:

file_publishsnapshot.jpg

4. You will now be presented with the Publish Snapshot Dialog:

publish_snapshot_dialog.jpg

You will, of course, activate the Yes button.

5. Finally, you will be presented with the Snapshot URL Dialog:

snapshot_url_dialog.jpg

on which you will activate the Copy to Clipboard button so that you will have the snapshot web address to paste into your message.

Note: If you want to save your system specs to a text file, at step 3 choose the Save as Text File option at step 3. This can be handy if you need to e-mail your specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS