[SOLVED] Replaced Mobo and CPU, hard drive not detected

Dec 14, 2018
Hi, I assembled a computer 3 or 4 years ago, a i7 6700K with an Asus Z170 A mobo, and the common components, an SSD OS drive and Another HD for storage. Everything working fine as new. Last week I decided to ask Microsoft what woudl happen if I decide to change my Mobo and CPU to the new Z390 prime and i9 9900k cpu. They said no problem, and I wouldn't have to reinstall windows. So I decided to take the risk and do it. Everything is working fine, everything is detected except the storage. So I'm stuck in this UEFI screen. Any help is much appreciated!!!! Thanks in advance.

Solution
Hi, it's myself, I fixed it changing the reading of hard drives to legacy. DONE!!!! AMAZING now the computer is an i9 9900k running at full speed. Thanks to all who wanted to help and I hope it helps anyone who had the same issue :)
Dec 14, 2018
Hi, it's myself, I fixed it changing the reading of hard drives to legacy. DONE!!!! AMAZING now the computer is an i9 9900k running at full speed. Thanks to all who wanted to help and I hope it helps anyone who had the same issue :)

Solution