Question Replacing bits

Aug 28, 2021
Hi,
I’m looking at doing a few upgrades to my pc I’m currently running 15-7400. It’s started running slowly and not working as should with my wifi card and usb I tried. So I’ve looked at changes I think I’m definitely going to need to change ram that seems a problem idling at around 45-60% usage as of now. I’ve looked into getting these to swap out wondering what the process would be like just taking my old gpu, ssd, hd and slotting it to this board in terms would I need to reinstall everything I have already as I don’t know my windows key.
This is what I’m looking to swap, I’m happy to take suggestions as what to do I cannot afford a full pc unless under £600. I own a 1050ti as gpu. I’m looking at swapping for a z390 board with i7 9700k cpu and a new 750 watt supply and 16gb Corsair 3200mhz ram, I only use my pc for league of legends and web browsing so I know it’s overpowered stuff I’m wanting to get, but I don’t know what’s at fault in my system advice is needed on what I should do, if I can avoid buying all that I’d be happy changing a couple things over. Just over the last couple weeks my pc has got sluggish and ping spikes in game constantly and even bsod twice

Aug 28, 2021
Or if could help with wifi advice would be great would removing the pci card help the usb stick work better as it’s only in game I get spikes in ping