Intel i7 4790K
Asus Maximus VII Hero Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 2 x 8GB RAM 1600 Mhz DDR3 Ram
ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 4GB GPU
Samsun Evo 120GB SSD
WD Green 2TB HDD
Corsair 650W SMPS
Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 Cabinet

My motherboard failed and now i have to replace it but the only problem is since it is an old model can't seem to find a good replacement.

Only thing i have now got available are these below (I'm based in India)

MSI H81M-E33 Socket LGA 1150 Motherboard : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00EPB87T6/?coliid=I3F866KVUJG5E0&colid=33WDXKDI1W66B&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Intel DB85FL 4th Generation Motherboard : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00CMNZ314/?coliid=I2WIS1PMVT86K2&colid=33WDXKDI1W66B&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Intel DH87RL 4th Generation Motherboard : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00CMC5EK0/?coliid=I224PLRRYV2Q4G&colid=33WDXKDI1W66B&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I'm a media creator so i mostly do photo/video editing on my pc.

Which of these are the best option for me? Are these suitable for my current spec? Will this totally ruin my performance ? Do i have any other option?

If anyone of you is based in India and have some better motherboard option please message me!

Any help most welcome as i am in urgent need to fix my computer

Solution
The first one is with the weakest chipset possible - H81, although difference between pciE 2 and 3 is minor. However, I see clearly the drivers with links in case you need them.
Usually I'd say the third one is the best, but I don't know where you can get drivers for a manual installation of them if needed. Same for the 2nd one. Usually drivers can be found in some secondary places and don't always make trouble, but I can't recommend these two with such horrid measures taken against their support (Sorry, Intel...or maybe not);
Not the easiest decision ever mb, try to find something else around;

If you cannot find a Z87/Z97 motherboard that to overclock this k-cpu, then the H97/H87 motherboards are usually the best options...
The first one is with the weakest chipset possible - H81, although difference between pciE 2 and 3 is minor. However, I see clearly the drivers with links in case you need them.
Usually I'd say the third one is the best, but I don't know where you can get drivers for a manual installation of them if needed. Same for the 2nd one. Usually drivers can be found in some secondary places and don't always make trouble, but I can't recommend these two with such horrid measures taken against their support (Sorry, Intel...or maybe not);
Not the easiest decision ever mb, try to find something else around;

If you cannot find a Z87/Z97 motherboard that to overclock this k-cpu, then the H97/H87 motherboards are usually the best options.
Q87/Q85 motherboards are business-oriented motherboards, which doesn't necessarily mean worse than H97 or H87, just with some additional features;
B85 motherboards are inferior to H97 & H87 and the Q8Xs, but for an average user is pretty fine. I have one. Works just fine, I don't really need more than 4 Satas with 3rd version.
H81 is the weakest out of all the chipsets, while also putting your pciE 3.0 GPU on a 2.0 slot, though the difference is not extreme.
As for brands, MSI and Asrock have made plenty of good motherboards for socket 1150. I like their bios.
I don't know ur prices as I don't live there, but the chipset letters should give you orientation.

Also when chosing motherboard, try to search for its drivers in the net. If you have guaranteed drivers for your OS (W10, I guess), then it'd be fine, though most likely this wouldn't be a problem as almost always drivers for previous OS can be working on W10,etc ;anyway if you see the drivers marked as been there for your (64-bit?) OS, then it's a good sign.

Solution