Report: 32GB LTE Nexus 4 Coming in May

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
I'd be interested in a large nexus phone, the 4.7 is nice, i like my samsung galaxy nexus, but would like somethign the size of the galaxy note but a nexus so pure android. as for the nexus 4 peopel who bought it wanted it, new tech and models will always be replaced, it doesn't change that they got a good phone for cheap with the origional nexus

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
I'd be interested in a large nexus phone, the 4.7 is nice, i like my samsung galaxy nexus, but would like somethign the size of the galaxy note but a nexus so pure android. as for the nexus 4 peopel who bought it wanted it, new tech and models will always be replaced, it doesn't change that they got a good phone for cheap with the origional nexus

whiteodian

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
They might phase out the 8GB version and sell the 32GB at the 16GB price and lower the 16GB to the 8GB. I like mine, It's a nice phone.

bobafert

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
I thought they were saying things like adding a better camera for the next nexus? Either way, when my contract is up in October I will be looking for a smartphone that I can get off contract to use with net10/StaightTalk. Too much money to stay with Verizon since I really don't live and die by my phone. One feature that I have seen that would be nice is the infrared emitter so I can control my TV with my phone. That would be nice for me because I am always loosing the remote.

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
targetdrone: totally agree with you there. i guess most people have better success with their cellular links or are always around wifi connected to their data because i just couldn't imagine having to rely on them. local device storage is a must for my music collection and videos.

vern72

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2012
I have a Nexus 4. I'm not too disappointed that a slight refresh came out so soon. If it was the Nexus 5 then I'd be a bit more miffed.

Mike Friesen

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
I think people will only really be miffed if the price tag dropped significantly, because the nexus 4 is twice a good deal as anything else off contract. Even an awesome cortex a15 or a s. 600, w/ 4g wouldn't blow away the nexus 4. It's still just too good.

Star72

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
I'm currently very pleased with my Nexus 4. I knew going in that it had 16gb of storage with no expandable storage & no removable battery. While those two things didn't thrill me, the overall specs & reviews of the phone as well as price, "pure" Android OS, & the fact that it's unlocked & contract free were enough to convince me. I doubt I'll upgrade when what I have is more than enough for my usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.