News Report: Coronavirus Causing Struggles for Laptops, Semiconductors, Upcoming iPhone

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
While the coronavirus is the focal point. It isn't the coronavirus causing the downturn in production. It is the government response to the coronavirus.

China is doing very well to fight the virus , you just wait and hope this virus was spread by nature and not by some criminal covert mission to cripple china Economy and force companies to move out of Chia like Trumps dreams. if China prves this was man made , and the virus was planted , then ww3 is soon to happen.

gg83

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2015
China is doing very well to fight the virus , you just wait and hope this virus was spread by nature and not by some criminal covert mission to cripple china Economy and force companies to move out of Chia like Trumps dreams. if China prves this was man made , and the virus was planted , then ww3 is soon to happen.
Lol. I read the virus came from a small mammal with "scale" like skin.

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
you just wait and hope this virus was spread by nature and not by some criminal covert mission to cripple china Economy and force companies to move out of Chia like Trumps dreams. if China prves this was man made , and the virus was planted , then ww3 is soon to happen.
Why would you spread this nonsense?

The proposition is absurd. Nobody would use such a virus as an economic (or any other kind of) weapon, given the potential for it to spread world-wide. And you're right that if a group or nation did so intentionally, then the consequences would be severe. That's all the more reason why it's so ridiculous.

If you look at the most rational explanation, this virus is basically a variant of the SARS virus. It's not at all surprising that there would be such viruses in the wild. If China would clean up its meat markets and ban trade in meat of wild animals, then this outbreak likely wouldn't have happened.

Please don't use these forums to spread conspiracy theories. It does nobody any good.

Reactions: Giroro

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
A clean room in a semiconductor plant is maybe the safest place in the world you could be in the event of a viral outbreak.
Until you have to eat, drink, or go to the bathroom. D'oh!

Or, maybe there's someone else in there that has the virus.

Clean rooms are positively-pressurized. Quarantine rooms are negatively-pressurized (with the exhaust presumably being filtered/heated/etc.)

Giroro

Splendid
Until you have to eat, drink, or go to the bathroom. D'oh!

Or, maybe there's someone else in there that has the virus.

Clean rooms are positively-pressurized. Quarantine rooms are negatively-pressurized (with the exhaust presumably being filtered/heated/etc.)

Positive pressure is a good thing If you are trying to keep a virus out. Quarantine rooms are negatively pressurized to keep the virus IN.

I mean, I would say that a submarine might be the safest place, but we've all seen how fast sickness spreads on other kinds of ship. ;p

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
Positive pressure is a good thing If you are trying to keep a virus out. Quarantine rooms are negatively pressurized to keep the virus IN.
Yeah, I get that. My point was in relation to someone else being in there with the virus. If negatively pressurized, you might be slightly better off, as the virus will be more likely to get exhausted out and the air you breathe is more likely to be fresh. Of course, negative pressure won't help if they're standing right next to you, or if you happen to be between them and the exhaust vent.

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
Why would you spread this nonsense?

The proposition is absurd. Nobody would use such a virus as an economic (or any other kind of) weapon, given the potential for it to spread world-wide. And you're right that if a group or nation did so intentionally, then the consequences would be severe. That's all the more reason why it's so ridiculous.

If you look at the most rational explanation, this virus is basically a variant of the SARS virus. It's not at all surprising that there would be such viruses in the wild. If China would clean up its meat markets and ban trade in meat of wild animals, then this outbreak likely wouldn't have happened.

Please don't use these forums to spread conspiracy theories. It does nobody any good.

When you have the vaccine , it is safe and profitable as well . not only you can cure your people , you can sell the vaccine 10 folds and profit from it from your enemy and make them beg for it and beg for an economical deal.

"we are smarter we made a vaccine , we will not give it to you unless you pay such and such and sign such and such trade deal withus"

"it will take us a year to make it" yea RIGHT

and for the country that used Agent Orange in vietnam , I believe they are capable of anything.

Last edited:

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
When you have the vaccine , it is safe and profitable as well . not only you can cure your people , you can sell the vaccine 10 folds and profit from it from your enemy and make them beg for it and beg for an economical deal.
Nobody has a vaccine for this virus, which shows just how insane that story is. If one did exist, and anyone were trying to extort China for it, the Chinese government be screaming about it (and justly so).

and for the country that used Agent Orange in vietnam , I believe they are capable of anything.
Why would you drag up something from 50 years ago? Agent Orange was simply used to kill off plants, in order to deny cover to the enemy. Its cancer-causing side-effects weren't known, at the time. Many US service men were sickened and killed by it.

Anyway, as I said in another thread, this forum is not a place to spread your conspiracy theories. Further attempts to spread this propaganda will be reported.