Report: Modern Warfare 4 Mentioned by Voice Actor

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

velosteraptor

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012
[citation][nom]ipwn3r456[/nom]Well... I don't know how Activision is going to continue the story. Makarov already dead in MW3, and the only thing we don't know is that if Sandman and his group died or not. But other than that, there's really nothing to continue. Unless they made a ENTIRELY different story.[/citation]

Maybe they will leave 1-3 as a trilogy, and start a new trilogy... oh joy.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]bucknutty[/nom]CODs the best. Been playing since COD1 back in 2003. Can't wait to have a 10 year anniversary LAN party for MW4.For the life of me I can‘t understand how something as unimportant as a game can cause such emotional responses from people.Why you mad BRO?[/citation]

ITS BECAUSE THIS GAME SERIOUS HAS SUCKED SINCE THE 4th ONE!!!!!

we get emotional because we don't want to see every game dev deciding to milk, stir , milk, stir every franchise to death like this. we get emotional because we want new and innovative games , even if a little innvoative but same genre THERE IS NOTHING DIFFERENT ABOUT ONE CoD TO THE NEXT. it's cut and paste game design. and it's just terrible NEW IP and new ways to play a game are what we need not Remix and resale 60$ turd games.

dark_knight33

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
Bill Murray or Billy Murray? Apparently, two different voice actors with very similar names, and Wikipedia believes it is not the Ghost Buster Alum that is voicing this part.

Status
Not open for further replies.