Report: Next Skyrim DLC is Dragonborn, Set in Solstheim

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmike_49

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
Although the original thread is locked due to posting limit (>200 posts in a thread) right now the forum is up to continuation thread #15!! Hot Topic!!!!

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
YES! Woohoo, Solstheim! That's exactly what I wanted for Christmas!

La la la so happy now

Hope it's not an XBox exclusive for 30 days, but even if it is doesn't matter.

blackjackcf

Honorable
Mar 8, 2012
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]YES! Woohoo, Solstheim! That's exactly what I wanted for Christmas!La la la so happy nowHope it's not an XBox exclusive for 30 days, but even if it is doesn't matter.[/citation]

Keep in mind that it's still unconfirmed. :p

- Catherine Cai

blackjackcf

Honorable
Mar 8, 2012
[citation][nom]falchard[/nom]I want to do what the first dragonborn did and kill all the nobility, then declare themselves Emperor.[/citation]

*SPOILER* Well, you technically DO kill the Emperor...

Good! i can still wait for my edition of skyrim with all dlcs in it and with mods created by nexus.
I wanted to play this game so badly, but i decided to wait untill its 100% ready for my high expectations.
Im looking forward to my new skyrim with 30+GB size (my oblivion is currently at 18GB :F).

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
[citation][nom]blackjackcf[/nom]Keep in mind that it's still unconfirmed. - Catherine Cai[/citation]

Oh, I suspected they were going to make a Sostheim DLC as soon as I first saw the in-game map of Skyrim and didn't see Solstheim.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]GabZDK[/nom]And there goes another DLC that nobody will know how to put on a PS3...[/citation]

the ps3 version of the game is so broken that they need to devote time to recode the hell out of it instead of putting dlc on top of it.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
Dragon riding would get me to buy Skyrim. I haven't played a decent dragon riding game since Lair. Before that was a Drakan: At the Ancient's Gates. This is actually rather exciting news! Games need to do more things like this to separate themselves from the crowd of action RPGs. I don't care for hack and slash gameplay anymore.

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002
Bring it on... Skyrim is the best title I've played in a couple years on any platform, DLC has been decent but not nearly frequent enough!

spartanmk2

Honorable
May 11, 2012
How is Skyrim on PC? I liked Oblivion but i just dont like how they ported it from console :/ Do you get used to the oversized menus and what not?

G

Guys, the writing is on the wall. Think about it for a second. Pete Hines spent a solid month on Twitter responding to complaint after complaint from PS3 users, but has gone strangely silent over the past two weeks. In fact, he hasn't posted a single tweet about the Skyrim DLC PS3 issue since October 5th! This is great news, as he can no longer tell us the status has not changed yet....it HAS! But he likely can't make any statement until the official announcement is made by Bethesda. Look at what's going on and it's pretty clear to see...PS3 DLC has been figured out and is on it's way! (at least I hope....)

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]spartanmk2[/nom]How is Skyrim on PC? I liked Oblivion but i just dont like how they ported it from console Do you get used to the oversized menus and what not?[/citation]
From the little i played, use a xbox controller on the PC. Best of both worlds, as far as skyrim is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.