Question Requirements for a second streaming pc

MasterAverage

Reputable
May 7, 2019
im will be getting a second pc for stream and recording and hopefully doing both at the same time i want to come to ask what are the Minimum Requirements for the second pc to stream and record at a high quality edit i prefer ryzen

Lutfij

Titan
^ that was part of my question. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Additionally, please parse the budget you have for building a system that will be handling streaming duties.

MasterAverage

Reputable
May 7, 2019
^ that was part of my question. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Additionally, please parse the budget you have for building a system that will be handling streaming duties.

CPU: ryzen 7 5800x
Motherboard: rog strix x470-f gaming
Ram: corsair 16 gb 3200 mhz
SSD/HDD: 500 gb ssd 2 tb hdd
GPU: rtx 3060 ti
PSU: evga 500 watt bronze
Chassis: forgot
Monitor: 27gl850

i have a budget of about $900

Lutfij

Titan
EVGA is the brand of the PSU while 500W is the advertised wattage of the unit. What is the model of the unit? You sure it's a 500W unit? That system doesn't look reliable, actually.

Truth be told, you could actually stream off your own platform as it stands, save for a few minor upgrades to your current rig(and forgo a completely new build entirely).

MasterAverage

Reputable
May 7, 2019
EVGA is the brand of the PSU while 500W is the advertised wattage of the unit. What is the model of the unit? You sure it's a 500W unit? That system doesn't look reliable, actually.

Truth be told, you could actually stream off your own platform as it stands, save for a few minor upgrades to your current rig(and forgo a completely new build entirely).

yes its a evga 500 w 80 plus the model is 100-W1-0500-KR what do you mean it doesnt look reliable and im open to any Suggestions for upgrades

logainofhades

Titan

MasterAverage

Reputable
May 7, 2019
You can read up on the elgato here. https://www.elgato.com/en/game-capture-4k60-pro

PSU, I would recommend this, to give yourself a bit of upgrade headroom.

PCPartPicker Part List

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA P6 750 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($99.99 @ EVGA)
Total: $99.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-09-06 11:50 EDT-0400

ok i will read up on that but you dont think i need anymore upgrades