Reset, restore, refresh nothing works windows 8

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Alex_1856

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016
I did a system restore and after rebooting I used my usb which contains a media boot tool for windows 8 from the microsoft website. During the start up proceedure I went into custom installation, where you can pick which device to install windows onto. They also give a delete, format, and other options. I decided that I would format my ssd from that option and install windows. (Windows was installed here in the ssd before the system restore) However, during the installation and error occurs where it says I am missing files and windows can't be install.

*Note* I can no longer boot from that ssd anymore, every attempt brings me to a blue screen wit 3 options: Try again, start setup, and go to bios. The first two just refreshes the screen and the third sends me to bios.

What I've tried:
-Installing windows 8 to my HDD, same error.
-Refresh, doesn't work says no changes can be made.
--Reset, can't find partition.
---Advanced Troubleshoot, system repair (automatic) says starting diagnostic, and just restarts back to where I was doing nothing.
----Advanced Troubleshoot, re-image, can't find an image. Gives option to use a network or a driver installed somewhere. Can't use either.
-----Advanced Troubleshoot, UEFI firmware, takes me to my bios where I've tried to switch HDD and boot priorities, messed with things, nothing worked.
------Create a recovery disk from my laptop onto a usb via the creation program on my laptop. Afterwards, loading it into my pc and booted it. Gave me more options to try and repair, nothing worked.

*Summary* I'm all out of ideas, I even tried using the CMD in advanced troubleshoot. I'm so lost. It's a brand new computer I just built myself, had windows 8 installed just like how I did it the first time with the usb. But I did a system restore and formatted my ssd using the custom windows installer from the usb.