Reset Windows 10

CheezPizza12345

Reputable
May 13, 2014
- Hello everyone,

I have had Windows 10 64 bit for a while now, and I really don't know if there is something wrong with it. There are points in which it just is slow or today, the mouse was stuck on right click so whenever I clicked on something, it highlighted it. When trying to shut down my computer, it displayed like a memory error message and then the blue screen to repair, shut down, or restart Windows. I don't know if my current Windows 10 OS is corrupt or anything, any suggestions?

- Thanks,
Cheez

CheezPizza12345

Reputable
May 13, 2014
intel i5 4670k
nvidia gtx 980 ti
psu 1200 watt
ram corsair vengeance 16 gb (2x8gb)

I ran a test on the ram of my computer and it turned back with nothing. I mean this isnt the first time I've had memory issues, just like the situation that happened with my mouse. That has never happened before and I essentially got the blue screen of death except it gave me options to shutdown, restart, or repair my computer. Is my mobo failing? Is my Windows 10 corrupt?

CheezPizza12345

Reputable
May 13, 2014
USAFRet,

Yes, it is fixed, thank you!

ac13044,

Thanks! Actually, believe it or not, my computers running slow had nothing to do with memory leak, but Malwarebytes. I've had prior experience with Malwarebyte's slowing down my computer, however, it had been a long time since I had installed any anti-malware software. Curiously enough, right after uninstalling it, my computer was right as normal. The only problem I did not ever find out was the memory problem when my computer essentially crashed. After my mouse was stuck on right click, and I don't even know how it happened, there was like an error message for the memory, however, I don't remember when I actually installed Malwarebytes, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Anyhow, its still kind of weird that I had that error message because I never get those, but now that I removed Malwarebytes, my computer is back to normal. Just curious if you might have any ideas what caused my mouse to be stuck on right click and have the error message displayed? Anyways, thanks so much!