Question Restarting PC During Games (Continued from yesterday)

Jun 12, 2019
I have a
Ryzen 5 2600
PowerColor AMD Radeon Dragon RX 580 8GB
GIGABYTE B450 DS3H AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6GB/s micro ATX AMD MOB
G.SKILL Aegis 2 x 8 gb DDR4 SDRAM
Drevo X1 Pro 512GB SSD
Seagate BarraCuda Internal Hard Drive
CORSAIR TX-M Series TX550M Power Supply

Basically, I've had this set up since January, I know nothing about pcs and I decided to switch from xbox and build one, so I did, and everything was working fine. I play RB6 and CS:GO, and every now and then I mean rarely back then it would just restart in the middle of a game and I didn't really think anything of it. I stopped playing pc for a while and would only use it to watch game of thrones. So I started playing again this week and my pc will restart itself during a game so much it's unbearable. I tried doing the MSI thing to check the temperatures because the fans begin making a loud humming noise before it shuts off usually, the temperatures would get maybe to 70C or like 73C is as high as I've seen it. I took it to a guy that works from home fixing pcs and he told me I need more thermal paste on it? But he didn't even pull my stuff apart or anything so I was looking for a second opinion. I fear faulty hardware.

UPDATE, I listened to the guy, took my pc apart, removed the old thermal paste, applied new, and put it back together. I start up siege, checking my temp periodically, I made it through a casual, the CASE fan not cpu fan began making the loud obnoxious noise again, about an hour or so into gaming, the PC restarts, my last checked temps were around 60C for my CPU and 64C for all my cores. I don't know what to do from here, please help lol