Question RGB Chasis Fans change color unwillingly when gaming.

Feb 15, 2023
I have 5 RGB Chasis Fans that are controlled by a chasis button. They work fine whenever I'm not gaming (I leave them on a static color), but from the moment I launch any game the fans start switching modes and colors ( they switch color to color and mode to mode like breathing to rainbow to static to pulse etc.). I have tried uninstalling Asus Aura Creator to see if the software is interfering with the RGB control but there was no luck. I hope to find a solution cause it's been really annoying and it really distracts me. Thanks in advance.

PC Specs:

• ASUS Prime B560M-A (BIOS Version 1017)
  • Intel i5-10400F 2.90GHz
  • Nvidia RTX 3060 12GB
  • Beast Fury 4x8 GB RAM
  • 1TB Samsung SSD 970 EVO
  • Bequiet Pure Power 650W Power Supply
  • Silentium Armis AR5X TG RGB with Silentium Fans

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to mention the make and model of the case. If the case didn't come with the 5RGB fans included, then please mention the make and models of the fans. We could also use a couple of images of how they are all tethered in case you might be having an issue with the controller for the case.

To add,
650W Power Supply
650W is the advertised wattage for the PSU. What is the make and model of the unit? Age of the PSU?

For the sake of relevance, can you please add the BIOS version for your motherboard?

Feb 15, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to mention the make and model of the case. If the case didn't come with the 5RGB fans included, then please mention the make and models of the fans. We could also use a couple of images of how they are all tethered in case you might be having an issue with the controller for the case.

To add,
650W Power Supply
650W is the advertised wattage for the PSU. What is the make and model of the unit? Age of the PSU?

For the sake of relevance, can you please add the BIOS version for your motherboard?

Just updated the specs.

Lutfij

Titan
ASUS Prime B560M-A (BIOS Version 1017)
You sure you got the make and model of the motherboard correct? I can't seem to find BIOS version 1017 here;
If you're certain about the make and model of your motherboard, then it's likely 1017 was removed from that list due to it being faulty/buggy. In either case, I'd advise on updating the BIOS to the latest. Please keep in mind if you need to update the ME as well.

Specs is all you updated. No images of how the build's controller and fans are tethered...?