[SOLVED] RGB Colours Not Right

Feb 21, 2021
Long story short, I had to get my PC repaired and when I returned home to turn it on, the CPU fan is red and isn't following the right colours. I couldn't return back to the shop due to covid measures and now I'm stuck with this. Is there any way to fix it? Cuss I really don't want to go through all the headache again and get it fixed cuss it means 3 days of quarantine and 2-4 weeks waiting time (bs I know) 😕

Image: View: https://imgur.com/yzqj7OJ

what control software do you use to control the RGB?
I don't believe there is any?
if the fan has aRGB capabilities and is properly attached to an aRGB port, the motherboard manufacturer will provide control software for controlling these devices.

you will need to provide actual system details\specs to get any real help.
just saying a fan is "red" does not provide any context to offer any definitive solution(s).

Feb 21, 2021
if the fan has aRGB capabilities and is properly attached to an aRGB port, the motherboard manufacturer will provide control software for controlling these devices.

you will need to provide actual system details\specs to get any real help.
just saying a fan is "red" does not provide any context to offer any definitive solution(s).
ᴄᴘᴜ: ʀʏᴢᴇɴ 5 3600x
ɢᴘᴜ: ʀx 5700 xᴛ 8ɢʙ (ɢɪɢᴀʙʏᴛᴇ)
ʀᴀᴍ: 16ɢʙ
ᴍᴏʙᴏ: ʙ450 ɢᴀᴍɪɴɢ x
ᴘꜱᴜ: ᴀᴇʀᴏ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴏᴅ xᴛ 750ᴡ 80 ᴘʟᴜꜱ ʙʀᴏɴᴢᴇ
ᴏᴄ: ᴡɪɴ 10

ᴍᴏʙᴏ: ʙ450 ɢᴀᴍɪɴɢ x
manufactured by whom?
their product support page is where you would download the control software that will give control over it's RGB ports.
It was custom-made by CCL, a local PC place that builds and sells...
the motherboard would not be "custom-made". even if the entire system is put together by some 3rd party, the motherboard has a specific manufacturer who provides drivers & software.

for example;
ASUS, Gigabyte, AsRock, EVGA, etc.