[SOLVED] RGB control app

Nov 22, 2021
Hi, so I bought 2 ram memory cards, Kingston FURY Beast RGB, 8GB DDR4, 3200MHz CL16. and I can't find what program to change the rgb with, I have a gigabyte h410m board.

Solution
Ram sticks...not cards. You will need to be specific with the model of your board since Gigabyte make a number of H410 chipsetted motherboards. You can use FURY™ CTRL by Kingston to manage the RGB for your ram sticks. I asked what specific model of the board you have since some boards will lack RGB controlling app's in spite of it being advertised as RGB capable. BIOS version for your motherboard at the time of writing?

Lutfij

Titan
Ram sticks...not cards. You will need to be specific with the model of your board since Gigabyte make a number of H410 chipsetted motherboards. You can use FURY™ CTRL by Kingston to manage the RGB for your ram sticks. I asked what specific model of the board you have since some boards will lack RGB controlling app's in spite of it being advertised as RGB capable. BIOS version for your motherboard at the time of writing?

Solution
Nov 22, 2021
[/QUOTE
yea i know but in romania if i say ram cards mean ,,placute de memorie'' which is the common word for that, ,,placut'' mean cards ,but thanks for answer, it's work!!