[SOLVED] RGB Fans into Aorus X570 Master

Jun 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

New to building PC's, I just bought an Aorus X570 Master installing it into a Cooler Master MB520

The case itself comes with 3 RGB fans connected to 1 RGB header connector to my motherboard

I believe the X570 Master has 1 RGB header and 1 ARGB Header

I'm assuming the RGB header will plug with the 3 fans from the case I already have

I want to install 3 more RGB Fans which is a separate kit and was hoping I could sync them all ICUE2.0 software.

The 3 RGB fan kit comes with a fan controller ; my question is - can i directly just install the RGB fans directly to the fan connectors on the motherboard and it will control all the fans together (Both power / speed & lighting? ) or will i need to install the fan controller as well.

If i install the fan controller; Would this also need to connect to the RGB header? If so do i need a splitter ?

Sorry its a bit confusing.

Any help would be great, I'm new to all these terms but trying to build this myself for the first time!

Solution
Yes they will also plug into the Argb header on your motherbd also and can be synchronized to display the same if you desire.

TRENDING THREADS