[SOLVED] RGB Fusion 2.0 wont start when Windows starts ?

_Binz

Honorable
Dec 27, 2015
somehow my RGB Fusion 2.0 software wont start unless I run it manually even though I already enabled it to "start with Windows" in it's settings.
I've read that this issue happens when the corsair iCue is installed, is that true? if so are there any ways to keep both apps? since I also use my corsair device.
also for the mother board I'm using the Gigabyte A520i AC. can someone help me? thanks

Solution
No need to rush back, its your thread.

Do you have Valorant installed? its possible vanguard is stopping it from loading - if it wasn't part of a games anti cheat I would call it a virus
link

Colif

Win 11 Master
why are you running rgb fusion at boot? I guess you don't just have 1 color you set mb rgb strip on and leave it like that? as I set a color onto mb so its always Blue even if windows is off

I set mine to always be blue and uninstalled rgb fusion as it was conflicting with my ram colours.

I had it and Icue running a few weeks ago (before I removed rgb fusion) and i didn't run into any of those issues regarding starting it.

Have you updated Icue, they don't use the same rgb driver software so they shouldn't conflict
Icue has its own rgb driver, whereas RGB Fusion uses ene.sys & gdrv2.sys to run rgb

Do you have newest Motherboard BIOS?

_Binz

Honorable
Dec 27, 2015
because somehow my ram sticks (Geil Evo X RGB) resets the settings after each shutdown, so I have to adjust the color everytime I boot my pc which requires the rgb app it self.
yes, I have both the latest version of iCue and bios