[SOLVED] RGB LIGHTNING NOT WORKING FULLY

xDAZx

Commendable
Jul 19, 2021
Case: CORSAIR CARBINE 175R RGB
Motherboard: b450 gaming pro carbine AC

i purchased 2 new SP120S RGB PROS (single packs) to go with the top front RGB fan that came standard with the case ive connected the front top rgb front case fan to the JRGB1 and a sysfan slot it spins and lights up fine....i connected one of the new SP120 RGB PROS to the second JRGB2 slot and a sysfan slot it spins fine but the rgb is only patrially lit.

https://ibb.co/gtFkZNk < NEW FAN

https://ibb.co/Bckw99H <<CASE FAN

Solution
Is this the fan you're working with? if so, you didn't mention connecting the fan to the Lighting Node Core hub, which is quintessential to power the RGB on the fans and the connector is proprietary because of this
609732_970871_02_front_zoom.jpg

Might want to give us some more information by parsing a couple of images of the connections made to the motherboard.

Lutfij

Titan
Is this the fan you're working with? if so, you didn't mention connecting the fan to the Lighting Node Core hub, which is quintessential to power the RGB on the fans and the connector is proprietary because of this

Might want to give us some more information by parsing a couple of images of the connections made to the motherboard.

Solution

xDAZx

Commendable
Jul 19, 2021

correct these are the fans i purchased CONNECTIONS is how i connected one to the MB i have not purchased no lighting node hub as i assumed they would work in the same way as the case fan does since that is also a corsair branded rgb fan that came with the CORSAIR CARBINE 175R RGB case. its suppose to be compatable with the motherboard and controlled via dragon center software

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS