[SOLVED] RGB Ram not lighting up

Apr 1, 2021
Yesterday i installed 4x8gb Sticks of G.Skill TridentZ RGB RAM. All 4 sticks were lighting up and able to be controlled through both razer synapse and the G.Skill lighting control. Today only one stick lights up but it still says i have all 32gbs.

Ryzen 7 3700x
RTX3070
B450 Pro

Solution
if you have Razer RGB devices;
you may be able to setup their LEDs,
save it to their onboard memory,
and then uninstall the Razer software.

that's what i've done with my Logitech mouse and it's Logitech Gaming Software.
try disabling one of the application's processes and restart. a lot of times multiple RGB controller software can cause conflicts within each other.
if that doesn't help try uninstalling both and reinstalling only the G.Skill lighting app.

at least this could help to troubleshoot if it is a software issue or a hardware issue with the RAM itself.
how to prevent it from happening again once you have both apps running again is a different story.

Apr 1, 2021
try disabling one of the application's processes and restart. a lot of times multiple RGB controller software can cause conflicts within each other.
if that doesn't help try uninstalling both and reinstalling only the G.Skill lighting app.

at least this could help to troubleshoot if it is a software issue or a hardware issue with the RAM itself.
how to prevent it from happening again once you have both apps running again is a different story.
Unfortunately, did not work. Its just weird cause it worked perfectly for like 5 hours last night and now there seems to be nothing i can do to fix it

Update, I uninstalled Trident lighting control and 2 took sticks out and put them back in, rebooted, and now all the lights are working, theyre just not controlled

Update, I uninstalled Trident lighting control and 2 took sticks out and put them back in, rebooted, and now all the lights are working
at least it's not a malfunction with the RAM itself. a lot of conflicts can arise when using multiple lighting applications. hopefully someday in the near future there will be a more compatible option for using multiple manufacturer's LEDs simultaneously.

theyre just not controlled
because the G.Skill control software isn't installed anymore?
if so, try installing it again but don't access the RAM's lights through Razer's software.
hopefully you could avoid the conflict from arising again.

maybe even research issues others have had using the two applications together.
there may be a solution others have found to make them work together.

Apr 1, 2021
at least it's not a malfunction with the RAM itself. a lot of conflicts can arise when using multiple lighting applications. hopefully someday in the near future there will be a more compatible option for using multiple manufacturer's LEDs simultaneously.

because the G.Skill control software isn't installed anymore?
if so, try installing it again but don't access the RAM's lights through Razer's software.
hopefully you could avoid the conflict from arising again.

maybe even research issues others have had using the two applications together.
there may be a solution others have found to make them work together.
Yeah I don't have the G.Skill Software installed and they just color cycle but all are working, The only problem is unfortunately razer synapse automatically connects to G.Skills program so I unfortunately am unable to keep them from linking

Apr 1, 2021
I might have solved the issue, or at least have seemed to as far as I can tell. I stopped RGB Fusion from booting while the computer was booting and opened it manually instead after gskill and razer are already running and now everything seems to be working. Will post and update in a couple days if this continues to work