Ridiculously persistent BSODs that I anticipate are caused by the same issue.

ihanken

Reputable
May 30, 2014
Hi,

I've been getting persistent BSODs. They are all PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I've tried everything, wiped and re-installed about every driver, messed with BIOS settings, and today I even resorted to reformatting my drives and re-installing Windows, but the problem has persisted. I'm desperate to get rid of them. Here are the two Minidumps from today, since I don't have the ones from before I re-installed:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=7F20158EE1603E01!8911&authkey=!AKNd-jZF7FBZEqs&ithint=file%2czip

Computer Specs:

Motherboard - M4A89GTDPRO/USB3
Processor - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 770
RAM - GEIL GV34GV1333C9DC 2 GB x 4

If any other information is needed, let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated.

dekertek

Honorable
Feb 7, 2014
These issues make me think you could either have a problem with your processor cooling fan, or one of your memory modules are bad. If you safely made it through the install without errors I would think the problem isn't your CPU fan. Why don't you run Windows memory diagnostic tool?
---
Open Memory Diagnostics Tool by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type Memory, and then click Diagnose your computer's memory problems.‌ Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
---
Also, you have 4 memory sticks, pull 2, run the system for a while and see if it still exhibits the problem. If so, try the other 2 instead until you can track down precisely which stick is problematic.

ihanken

Reputable
May 30, 2014

I'll work on this and get back to you on whether I've found that it's a bad stick.

ihanken

Reputable
May 30, 2014