Question Right amount of fans?

Jul 24, 2021
I have a very large xigmatek overtake case with 11 fans 7 are intake and 4 are exhaust. Still building it just need the elusive gpu lol

Jul 24, 2021
post entire system specs, or plans for it.
including what fans you are using, their placement in the case, and CPU cooling setup.
Asrock b450 steel legend motherboard,ryzen 5 3600, gskill ripjaws 8gb x2 at 3200 speed, asus rog strix 3060 oc,aio water cooler, xigmatek overtake case came with 4 intake in front and 2 exhaust in the back which push through the radiator and I added lian li sl120 x3 on bottom for intake and 2 more fans on the side up top for exhaust.

i've never seen any specs regarding them, but if the included Xigmatek fans are any good it should be fine.
with all of the excessive airflow you should be able to run quite a bit lower than average RPMs across the board.
though considering it is a "super" tower it may just take that much more airflow to move it through the case.

as long a you have also chosen a nice reliable power supply
and you're not trying to overload it with HDDs you should be fine.

Jul 24, 2021
i've never seen any specs regarding them, but if the included Xigmatek fans are any good it should be fine.
with all of the excessive airflow you should be able to run quite a bit lower than average RPMs across the board.
though considering it is a "super" tower it may just take that much more airflow to move it through the case.

as long a you have also chosen a nice reliable power supply
and you're not trying to overload it with HDDs you should be fine.
Thank you for the reply much appreciated cheers