[SOLVED] Right Click Menu(Disabled mouse and touchscreen)

Sep 20, 2019
On the top left of screen right click menu keep showing and when i click on a file or object it start showing right click menu on that.
I tried disabling the touchpad as well as the touchscreen, didn't had any result in any cases.
Tried rebooting to safe mode but the laptop doesn't stay there and moves on as if some button is clicked.

Solution
Hello

Can you please confirm if you already checked if the mouse buttons are not reversed in settings, i.e. left and right clicks are not swapped?

If the settings are OK, you may want to uninstall and re-install the mouse and touchpad drivers from the Device Management snap-in.

If even that doesn't help, please try Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command and see if Windows can detect and automatically fix any issues with the system files or their configuration.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Cheers!!
Hello

Can you please confirm if you already checked if the mouse buttons are not reversed in settings, i.e. left and right clicks are not swapped?

If the settings are OK, you may want to uninstall and re-install the mouse and touchpad drivers from the Device Management snap-in.

If even that doesn't help, please try Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command and see if Windows can detect and automatically fix any issues with the system files or their configuration.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Cheers!!

Solution