Right click menu is stuck open on certain programs

Konomira

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
For the past week or so, I've been having a problem where the context menu seems to be stuck open. This happens mainly when I go to the url bar in Google Chrome, when I search for files using Cortana (Windows 10 Pro N), or right clicking an open program in the task bar.
The menu isn't just randomly appearing either, it stays there. Pressing escape to close the context menu only closes it briefly before it almost instantly reappears.

I have confirmed that it is not a hardware problem with my mouse by removing it and testing another mouse. The problem persisted.
I have also confirmed that it is not a problem with my keyboard as I have run osk.exe while the problem occurs and the context menu button is not pressed.

The only way I have found that fixes it is to restart my pc, and after a while the problem reappears.

My peripherals are the Razer Naga 2014 mouse, and the TTeSports Poseidon Z RGB keyboard. I also tested a Microsoft Wireless Mouse 4000.

Any suggestions are welcome, if you need any more information please feel free to ask.