RIM May Sell Hardware Division if BlackBerry 10 Fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixdegree

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
In my opinion, Mr. Heinz shouldn't said that. Things like that tends to make potential investor scared and existing investor ANGRY. The existing investors are the early BIRDS, thus the ones who took the biggest risks in a company who currently bleed market share. Mr. Heinz should hold off telling this kind of thing until the launch of the new platform and instead push the launch date, which in turn, FREE the investors from the doubt and create more positive outlook FOR BB 10 platform. Also, if he wants a surefire success for rim's new devices, maybe he can look for clue in this post.

icemunk

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
[citation][nom]sixdegree[/nom]In my opinion, Mr. Heinz shouldn't said that. Things like that tends to make potential investor scared and existing investor ANGRY. The existing investors are the early BIRDS, thus the ones who took the biggest risks in a company who currently bleed market share. Mr. Heinz should hold off telling this kind of thing until the launch of the new platform and instead push the launch date, which in turn, FREE the investors from the doubt and create more positive outlook FOR BB 10 platform. Also, if he wants a surefire success for rim's new devices, maybe he can look for clue in this post.[/citation]

*Potential*. I would hope you do a lot of research before jumping on board, just due to what the CEO says they may do. I'm happy with my RIM stock, I bought it earlier in December at $10 per share, and am sitting at about $17 a share, I'm a happy investor.

shqtth

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2008
I want bb10 ;) iOS can kiss my ass. I hate my iPhone 3G.

too many version of iOS comes out too fast, fragmenting the app store, limiting what version can run on what device, or in my case most apps require iOS 4.3 or higher, yet, there is no apps for 4.2 even the latest version that did run on my device. (App store needs an equivalent to oldversion website, so you can get the latest version of an app for a particular iOS version)
. Oh ya, and if you want it in HD, you pay for the app all over again instead of an upgrade fee !

iOS is a joke.

I can't re-download my app I own, as only the newer version are on the app store requiring newer version of iOS. So I should of updated my Apps when I had the chance to the latest version before the app no longer supported my device, but thats hard. So now I am forced to sync with the app on my pc just to reinstall, but app sync was never enabled on my pc, so I have to kill off all my data, so im screwed. And also, when you upgrade your app, you can't revert to previous version just incase the app takes away features or crashes, I been screwed over a few times and the app stopped working or the app started to include adds that killed off my battery. I might of been forced to updated because of the newer iOS version too. Life would be a lot simpler if they just stuck to a few iOS versions instead of being all over the place. Some apps artificially enforce the iOS version, when there is no reason too.

Multiple iOS version = bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.